Sunday 19 December 2010

A Smile through the Snow!


A few weeks ago I posted a photo of the 'smiley' that someone had cut in the bracken on the hillside, overlooking the park that I walk across each time I go shopping.

Then it all but disappeared and I presumed it was because the cut bracken had begun to grow again.

But no! The first light dusting of snow revealed that it's still there and smiling down at us through the snow!

And here's a closer view -


It's completely covered by the snow now but I'm beginning to wonder what it will look like next Spring.

Anyone like to hazard a guess?

.

2 comments:

Carole Barkett said...

I wonder how they made it?

Judy Adamson said...

I think they just cut the bracken.

Local rumour has it that it was made by an organisation to do with the heroes of the Afghanistan war.