Sunday 8 August 2010

A Smile on Sunday - The Computer Says 'No'

This has been one of those weeks when my computer and its appendages - or should I say 'peripherals'? - have preoccupied me at least as much as my art. There have been mornings when Outlook Express seemed to be telling me that it is 'not-a-morning-person', taking four minutes to open, there has been blogger introducing a new 'editor' who obviously suffers from ADHD, just at the moment that Zazzle 'improved' their procedure for creating products - throwing me into confusion. And of course there was the major panic when my elderly but trusty printer decided to say 'Enough is enough!'.

Computers are, of course, wonderful but there are times when they make you want to take a long walk off a short pier. But as there are no piers, long or short, around here, an alternative is to see the funny side of it all -

3 comments:

Ulla Hennig said...

Made me chuckle, this one! Thanks for sharing it, Judy!

jeanlivingsimple said...

Good one!:-D)

Carole Barkett said...

yep, met a few of those :O)